High performance motor oil diesel engine oil based on a combination of high quality, high viscosity index, with new and synthetic base oils and the latest additives approved by major automotive companies such as Benz, Volvo, Mack, Mann, Komnens Caterpillar, Renault, Iveco, Scania, Komatsu, Duff and more.
The Motosel 15W-40, the API CI-4 / CH-4, in addition to making the starter easy, helps the engine to quickly and regularly lubricate the engine parts at low temperatures. Formulation of this product is designed taking into account all weather conditions and for use in all seasons and can be used in all new turbocharged and supercharged diesel vehicles.
– Minimize fuel consumption.
– Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties.
– The alkalinity to neutralize the acids derived from fuel consumption and ultimately increase the life span of the oil.
– Excellent thermal stability and resistance to oxidation.
– As a potent agent to eliminate residues from contamination and oxidation.
API CI-4 / CH-4, ACEA E7 / E5, DaimlerChrysler MB 228.3 / 229.1, Cummins CES 20078/77/76/72/71, Detroit Diesel
7SE 270, MAN M3275, Volvo VDS-3; VDS-2, Renault RVI RLD, Mack EO-M Plus, MTU Type 1